- March 31-April 1: Peter and the Wolf will be presented by the Lawrence Arts Center for the third year running and will feature new cast members and the KU Symphony Orchestra.
- April: Tori Lawrence + Co. will be in residence at Djerassi in CA with dancer Eleanor Goudie-Averill and director Tori Lawrence.
More to be added soon. Thank you for your support!
- March 17-18, 2017: Mufaro’s Beautiful Daughters, a new youth modern/contemporary dance production directed and co-choreographed by Eleanor Goudie-Averill, at the Lawrence Arts Center.
- November 17-18: University Dance Company Concert premiere of Eleanor Goudie-Averill’s new piece, Untitled Dance for Eleven, with live music by the KU Percussion Ensemble, at the Lied Center on the KU campus.
- November 4-5: Tori Lawrence + Co. will premiere Progress on the Lawrence Arts Center stage, featuring dancers Eleanor Goudie-Averill and Taryn Griggs.
- May 20: The Lawrence Art Center’s annual Dance Gala Concert will feature a documentary film, by Marlo Angell, about the outreach work that Eleanor Goudie-Averill has done this year as the dance education specialist in-residence. This nine-month position was fully funded by a grant from the Kansas Health Foundation.
- April 15-16: The Lawrence Ballet Theatre’s Emergence Concert featured Returning, a new solo by Eleanor Goudie-Averill.
- January 29-31: Peter and the Wolf came back by popular demand to the Lawrence Arts Center. Sets by Neil Goss and music by the KU Orchestra.
- January 16, 2016: An Evening of Dance and Film at the Cider Gallery, featuring Scenarios by Eleanor Goudie-Averill, produced by Stone Depot Dance Lab and danced with Juliet Remmers, alongside films by Tori Lawrence & Co.
- December 4: First Friday Performances at the Mulvane Art Museum in conjunction with the Garden Plots exhibit by Tom Averill and Clint Ricketts. Eleanor Goudie-Averill will be joined by Juliet Remmers in two improvised duet performances at 6 & 6:30 pm.
- October 22-31: midnight visit to the grave of poe: a grotesque arabesque; Eleanor Goudie-Averill, current Lawrence Arts Center artist-in-residence, will be dancing in choreography by Gary Abbott of Deeply Rooted with two of his company dancers.
- June 13: Summer of the Arts Pre-Movie Performance by the Iowa Repertory Dance Ensemble, featured a new collaborative dance by Eleanor Goudie-Averill, Kristin Marrs and Jessica Anthony!
- June 7: Iowa Arts Festival Performances by the Iowa Repertory Dance Ensemble featuring new works by Eleanor Goudie-Averill, Kristin Marrs and Jessica Anthony.
- June 1: Improvisational Performance with dancers Elizabeth June Bergman, Tori Lawrence and DJ Barry Phipps at The Barry Phipps Shop in Iowa City.
- May 2: International Dance Day Festival Outdoor Performance, Byblos, Lebanon- Ladies of the Lakes, a new ballet and improvisations with all dance faculty.
- March 27-29: Peter and the Wolf, a new ballet commissioned by the Lawrence Arts Center, with live music by the KU Symphony Orchestra.
- February 26-28: Dancers in Company, University of Iowa- Premiere of Terra Incognita, the new sextet version Ellie Goudie-Averill’s Forth!
- February 12-14: Faculty/Graduate Concert, University of Iowa- Premiere of Hiding in Plain Sight, Ellie Goudie-Averill’s collaboration with Kristin Marrs, a contemporary ballet for seven dancers.
- February 6 & 20: Ladies of the Lakes, a solo performance in, around and inspired by the art of Marguerite Perret at the Mulvane Art Museum at Washburn University in Topeka, KS
- April 14-May 6: International Dance Day Festival in Byblos, Lebanon! Beau Hancock and Eleanor Goudie-Averill taught class, created new works and performed at IDDFL’s fourth year.
- April 5-6: Premiere of Forth, a new trio by Eleanor Goudie-Averill with live original music by Jonathan Cannon, at the first weekend of Group Motion’s Spiel Uhr Festival 2014: Branching.
- February 7 & 8: An Evening of Duets,” Dazzling Little Deaths, a duet danced with Rain Ross to the live poetry of Laura Spagnoli, presented by Chisena Danza at the CEC.
- December 6 & 7: “Nice and Fresh: Pop-up Performances of New Theater and Dance Works,” Discreet Holy Landspan trio at Moving Arts of Mount Airy with performances at 7 & 9 pm.
- September 27: SkyDive #13: featuring work by Melissa Diane, Melissa Chisena and more.
- September 17: Stone Depot in a site specific improvised performance at the Pavilion in the Trees for the Association of Public Art’s launch of their Museum Without Walls program.
- August 15-18: Cultivate Dance Festival in Bethlehem, NH; performance of Sensus with Ellie Goudie-Averill and Beau Hancock at the Colonial Theater and community classes for adults and kids.
- July 27: Melissa Diane’s South Philly Salo(o)n, Doors at 7:30 pm, performance at 8 pm, The Arts Parlor (1170 S Broad St.), Featuring Sensus, by Ellie Goudie-Averill with Melissa Chisena.
- June 14: Stone Depot Dance Lab presented Sensus at the DanceUSA Conference’s Philly Late Night at the Performance Garage
- May 18-19: ZIPLINE: premiering the works of 8 emerging & seasoned female choreographers, Weekend Two, featured works by Sarah Gamblin (TX), Pamela Vail, Tori Lawrence + Co & Amy Lynne Barr (Philadelphia).
- May 10-11: ZIPLINE: premiering the works of 8 emerging & seasoned female choreographers, Weekend One, featured works by Kayle & Company (IA), A.O. Movement Collective (NYC), and Meredith Lyons (Philadelphia) with Rachel Boggia & Annie Kloppenberg (ME).
- April 12 & 19: Casual Friday, danced by Ellie Goudie-Averill and Beau Hancock, with live original music by Christopher Farrell at the Ruba Club, a part of PIFA 2013!
- March 22: SkyDive Showing #12, Casual Friday Edition!
- February 24: For Members Only at the WAXworks festival at Triskelion Arts in Brooklyn!
- February 8-9: An evening of duets at the CEC, presented by Chisena Danza, featured a new duet by Ellie Goudie-Averill, danced by Melissa Chisena and Scott McPheeters!
- January 25: SkyDive Showing #11
- January 13, 2013: Stone Depot teamed up with Movement Brigade to create a trio for A Stick and A Stone’s release of the new album Night Vision
- December 15-16: Group Motion’s Spiel Uhr, 8 pm at the CEC, featured For Members Only
- November 30: SkyDive Showing #10
- November 9-10: University of Iowa Alumni Showcase featured an excerpt of I think I no you from some knowhere
- October 13, 2012: Mixed Drinks, a performance featuring 30 choreographers dancing to original 2 minute compositions
- September 28: SkyDive Showing #9
- September 22 & 23: For Members Only, Philly Fringe Festival Performance at Mascher Space Co-Op, a collaboration between choreographers EGA and Lesya Popil and visual artist/paper-maker/sculptor Nicole Donnelly!
- Septmeber 14 & 15: Dance Amidst Art at Make it Break it Rebuild it, FREE Fringe Performances in a stunning visual arts installation!
- September 7 & 8: Go Together, Philly Fringe Festival Performance with choreography by Eleanor Goudie-Averill and Pam Vail!
- May 13: Jubilant Thicket at the Walking Fish Theater, 7 pm!
- May 14: Movement Research at the Judson Church, NYC @ 8 pm!
- May 18: SkyDive Showing #8
- February 18-19: Group Motion’s Spiel Uhr at the CEC featured Mechanism, a NEW movement-driven, collaborative duet by EGA and Pam Vail!
- February 23-25: Regional Choreography Festival in Kansas at the Lawrence Arts Center; EGA was adjudicator and Featured Choreographer and Casual Friday, with Beau Hancock, premiered at the Saturday evening Showcase
- December 2-3: Ties that Bind at the Painted Bride Arts Center with Jennifer Morley’s Figments
- November 11-12: University of Iowa Alumni Concert; EGA was in residence teaching Modern and Ballet at UI from 11/9-12 and performed a solo at Space/Place Theatre
- November 19: Stone Depot hosts the fifth SkyDive Showing featuring NYC’s A.O. Movement Collective!
- October 13 & 16 at 8 pm: Skirting the Issue at the Collaborations in Dance Festival in Brooklyn, NY at Triskelion Arts
- September 3 at 4 & 7 pm: Third and final Bodies of Text performance outdoors at Clark Park C (43rd and Baltimore) featuring Stone Depot founders EGA & Beau Hancock and ReAct Dance!
- September 2 & 4: Grab Bag Fringe Mini-Festival at the space (714 N Mascher St.) … the new RoofTop Trio, 108 Hours of This, comes to Philly!
- July 9th, 2011: RoofTop Dance Series in Brooklyn featured 108 Hours of This, a new trio by EGA featuring Beau Hancock and Marie Brown!
- June 17 & 18 at 7:30 pm, June 19 at 2 pm & June 23-25 at 7:30 pm: Group Motion performances with Headlong and Three Aksha at Mandell Theater (3300 Chestnut St.)
- May 18: A.W.A.R.D. Show at the Arts Bank featured Stone Depot Dance Lab/Ellie Goudie-Averill!
- May 27: Second Bodies of Text performance at Studio 34 at 8 pm
- May 28th at 7 & 9 pm and May 29th at 7 pm: three more performances of the second Bodies of Text show at the gorgeous Christ Church Neighborhood House, with generous support from Philadelphia Dance Project and Dance UP’s New Stages Fund
- February 26: Stone Depot dancers EGA and Marie Brown improvised at the Opening Event for of Our Gallery & Studios
- February 19-20: Premiere of Seeding, a collaborative duet between EGA and Jennifer Morley, at Group Motion’s Spiel Uhr (CEC)
- January 14th, 2011: INhale Performance Series, at the CHI Movment Arts Center at 7:30 pm, to featureConviction I: Without Blinking if you can
- December 11-12: Group Motion’s Spiel Uhr featured the premiere of Conviction I, a new duet by EGA/Stone Depot
- September 29-October 3: Willmington, DE Fringe Festival: Movement Brigade and Stone Depot Dance!
- October 13: 3 pm Group Motion’s outdoor performance at Georgian Court University!
- August 27-28: Penumbra was happily revived for the Norristown Dance Festival!
- September 3-4: Philly Fringe Festival Performances: Stone Depot/Rain Ross Dance premiered exciting new work at CHI Movement Arts Center/Home of Kun Yang Lin and Dancers!
- July 24th: Movement Brigade performs at a stick and a stone‘s CD release party at the Magic Gardens!
- June 5-6: Active Absence, a solo representation of EGA’s in progress Fringe work at the ETC Performance Series in West Philly. Community Education Center (3500 Lancaster)
- May 15th: Banana Dance Machine‘s last Hoorah at the HATCH Performance Series at The Works Studio in NYC.
- May 14th: INhale at CHI Movement Arts Center at 8 pm. EGA in a duet by Marcel Williams-Foster.
- May 6 at 7 pm: Place: Memory: Here at Warehouse 414 in Topeka, KS: Stone Depot in collaboration with Brandi Green and Kathleen O’Connor. May 7th at 5 pm, informal showing at Lawrence Arts Center.
- April 10th at 8 pm: Banana Dance Machine at Mascher Artists In Residence Performance: Fresh Juice! At the beautiful Mascher Space Co-Op (155 Cecil B Moore Ave).
- March 27 at 8 pm: SCRAP Performance Group at the CEC opened the NY Dance Exchange Show
- February 13-14 at 8 pm: Group Motion’s annual Spiel Uhr Concert at the CEC (3400 Lancaster, Philly) featured a remount of Goudie-Averill’s Penumbra on the company!
- February 8 at 8 pm: Excerpt of Movement Brigade’s Mo and Moe at Plays and Players (1714 Delancy, Philly)
- February 5, 2010 at 8 pm: SCRAP Performance Group at Bryn Mawr College
- December 18th at 7:30 pm, 2009: INhale Performance Series–Premiere of Banana Dance Machine!
- November 6-7, 2009: Movement Brigade, choreography by Alie Vidich … EGA in a purple bunny suit!
- October 22-25, 2009: Group Motion’s PNC Performances of City Dances/Parkway, beginning at the beautiful Rodin Museum
- October 8-9 at 8 pm: Stone Depot Dance Lab premiere of Penumbra at RAW Material, Dance New Amsterdam
- September 26, 2009: DUMBO Dance Festival (25 Jay St, Brooklyn), dancing Charlotte Adams’ choreography in a duet with the amazing Dawn Poirier (www.whitewavedance.com)
- September 12-13 2009 at 3 pm: Group Motion in the Philadelphia Fringe (www.groupmotion.org)